Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2017, 03:30 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

@Constellation

A brown tom, no older than about 8 moons by the looks of him, walked cockily along the ThunderClan boarder. The young RiverClan cat had a sort of rebellious look in his eyes, like if he crossed the boarder marked with ThunderClan scent he wouldn't care. Well, that was because he didn't. To Almondpaw, who had left his Clan before and returned with street smarts and courage, the boarders didn't matter. They were separating cats who were all the same in his eyes, and he found it mouse-brained. He snorted at the scent-markers lining the boarder, the thing separating his Clan and.. he scented the air again, ThunderClan. He himself didn't think they were as bad as some other Cats said, but who was he to judge them? Almondpaw shrugged, looking a bit curious before the cocky stride took over his paws. He was bored, and he wanted to do something. He hadn't talked to Stormpaw in awhile, and he was curious to know if a ThunderClan apprentice would appear. He didn't understand how they could survive of gross land-prey, without a bit of fish in their diet. Then again, if they did eat fish, they'd steal it from his Clan! And, as rebellious as he was, Almondpaw unsheathed his claws at the thought of his Clanmates going hungry because of sharing their food-supply with another Clan. It was bad enough in Leaf-bare!

His eyes gazed across the boarder, waiting for any flash of someone he could chat to. Specifically another apprentice. Warriors were too strict, in his book. He could never have fun with them around! Almondpaw sat, in clear view, and began to groom his pelt. He'd leave, but only if he was forced to. He had no intentions of leaving on his own. That'd ruin his whole trip here! Almondpaw flicked his tail, smirking. ThunderClan, from what he'd heard, was protective of their territory. So, carefully, he placed a paw over the boarder, a smirk on his face. "Oh no! My paw slipped over the ThunderClan boarder!" He called, faking worry. "I need to be guided away from here, or else i'll be forced to find my next meal in their territory!" He called out after that, a smirk on his face as he cringed at the ThunderClan scent on his paw, the adventurous young apprentice now simply had to sit and wait.