Thread: Haven Springs
View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2021, 01:19 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Haven Springs

Padding hessitently towards the spring Snakeheart stopped a cats length away cocking his head at the body of water. It was steaming? And warm apparently.... This was strange so strange how could water be warm if the area around it wasnt, it was leafbare or nearly so, how could the pools be warm without the sun to heat it? Ever a cat trained to think the tom scooted forward slowly before gently dipping a paw in before he retracted it in shock. It was warm! Like actually warm how was this possible???? Snakeheart was right next to the ponds now huddled on the lip of the overhang and one pawstep from going in but he refused to. He was too busy sniffing the water trying to figure this whole thing out, noting the strange but not bad scent the water had. A pink tongue flicked out to taste it and nose barley a mouse length from the edge the tom hummed in confusion as the odd taste he couldnt place. It wasnt strong enough to be a worry but it was obviously something odd to do with the waters strange properties! What was even going on here?!?!

Snakeheart perched at the lip of a small overhang, one hard shove from flying into the water was completely unaware of the world around him. Captivated with this puzzle in front of him.

(Closed for grim)

Last edited by Rani; November 8th, 2021 at 02:06 PM.