View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2017, 08:17 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
"What's it like being an elder? It's quite..." the old cat trailed off, looking for the right word. After a few seconds, her eyes twinkled and she said, "boring. It's actually very boring. You sit here, you eat, you talk to all of these old geezers, you wonder when you're going to die. But it's fun whenever an apprentice comes in to talk, it's a lot better than listening to some of these cats drone on and on about their aches, pains, and outdated clan gossip." Rainshadow chuckled slightly, amused with herself. Her tail twitched slightly, and she craned her neck to look at Dawnpaw. She smiled slightly, watching the apprentice work. She seemed polite and eager to listen. She didn't seem like a bad apprentice. Rainshadow would have to find out who her mentor was and talk to them about her.
(she occasionally loses it when she thinks of her dead father. She blames Daydream because Day never got a prophecy warning them of her father bleeding to death in the territory)
Dawnpaw smiled,"That doesn't sound very fun yet again the warriors who should be joining you in the elder's den do gripe about pain I don't know why they get apprentices when they are so old, they can't properly pain when they cant keep up with their apprentice. Though I understand why they want to die a warrior. Some cats really want to die in battle serving their clan."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here