Old July 26th, 2017, 08:59 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Evacuation

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
[Open]
Daypaw peaked out of their den. They knew there was heavy storming lately but...not this. Nothing compared to this. Their first instint was Starclan, to blame them. But they pushed their pettiness aside and looked around camp. Mud, water, every where. Dens were going to be destroyed, and Shadowclan along with them if they didnt reach high ground. They were new to this whole medcat world, they had to put their clan first above all. They turned to their den. There were patients in there that couldnt move by themselves, to weak to get up and get help. Where was Halestar? All the enby saw was Goldeneye rushing to get them to higher ground. "I need help to get my pateints to higher ground!" Daypaw shouted to the air. Anybody. thats all they needed. Right now they didnt care that their life could be in danger, but wanted the cats inside their den out as soon as possible.
Slatestone came running out of the warrior's den, his tabby fur already soaked and coated with mud after only a few steps through the rising water. His heart beat frantically around his chest, and all of his instincts screamed at him to just run and save himself from drowning. I don't know how to swim! I'll drown if the water gets any higher! However, that was true to every other cat in ShadowClan. Quickly, Daypaw's shout caught his attention, and he forcedhimself to shake his selfishness away. I need to help my clanmates, that's the right thing to do! It took a few moments, but the young tom waded through the muddiness in order to make it over to the medicine cat den. "I'll help," He offered, stopping in front of the smaller cat. The tom pushed away the fact that this cat was non-binary, even though that was a thing his family was supposed to shun - in his eyes, that wasn't important right now.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!