View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2017, 08:59 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ShadowClan Evacuation

Spiderlegs perked her ears at the deputy and his command. She licked her lips as she took one last bite of her vole. The black colored female knew she would be slightly slower than the other cats due to her back right leg being lame. The warrior had been born with it, and she used to think it would slow her down in life, but not anymore. As she was thinking, the she cat peered around the camp to see if there were any other felines in need of help. Spiderlegs rose up and began to drag herself to the near by nursery in order to help take kits. She looked in with her greenish grey eyes and mewed a, "hello? Does anyone need help escaping?" Granted, it was a kinda strange question and a bit dark one at that, but that was what they were doing... escaping from the dangerous waters that were to soon engulf the camp. She took a deep breath and exhaled wondering if she would be the only one helping the kits and queens.
@Constellation

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...

Last edited by Slash-GNR; July 26th, 2017 at 08:59 PM.