View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2022, 01:39 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Warrior Hunger Games {RP}

// Swallowsky \\
( +Puddlefern )

Swallowsky yawned as she padded into the gathering, following Oakstar and the rest of Cloudclan, her white and grey pelt shifting into blueish tones as the moonlight fell on it. It was a calm night for the reaping, last reaping there were multiple apprentices sobbing terrified that they would be chosen, but it seemed like they had all calmed down by now. "Are you worried?" Swallowsky turned her head to face the hazel molly at her side, Swallowsky shook her head, "I've only entered my name once, so did you, we don't have much of a chance of being chosen." the large white and grey tabby meowed gently, before giving the hazel cat a little nuzzle, "What about you, are you afraid?" the smaller cat hesitated, thinking over her words and in tern pausing mid stride, "I think I have a right to be worried, dear. I doubt that they'd allow a pregnant cat to be chosen in the reaping," gesturing to herself, and her swollen belly, before continuing, "but I don't want our kits to grow up without you." her amber eyes met Swallowsky's, and then both molly's sat down on the soft grass.

Swallowsky gave a little nod, the two of them had always wanted to have kits together but both being she-cats made that impossible, well- until one of their friends, Whitemist, had an idea, he personally had no attraction to anyone, so he offered to help one of the molly's bare kits, agreeing that he would not acknowledge them as his kittens once they were born but instead be seen as more as an uncle to them. Of course they agreed, and not long after Puddlefern had fallen pregnant. "Yet again, it's highly unlikely I'll be chosen, plus, there are plenty of cats here." Swallowsky was a skilled cat, in both hunting and fighting, so even if she was chosen she vowed to win.

I'll meet my daughters and I'll meet my sons.

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
sootkit: worldweaver 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow, beefed up 1