View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2024, 10:47 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Did you know that when you yell really loud your own eardrums kinda move to muffle the noise so you dont hurt your own ears? Yeah well Mudhound didnt so they were completely unaware to any complaining, yelling at them, or confessions of love.

What they were aware of instead was the rock to the side of the head that distracted them from their happy beaming at their former apprentice.
Direct hit but also bad mean Spider-dude!
"Owwwwwwwwww! What was that for Spider-meanie! I didnt do nothing, it wasnt even that loud!"

Oh great the tripod wasnt even aware of their own volume were they, they thought this was a normal level of loud for this type of thing. Which meant that until someone explained it (and no one likely would) it would be happening again eventually.

Welp! No time to dwell on that issue for the future! Spiderthroat had moved on and the sting of a pebble to the face was fading fast so now was time to listen to a plan.

It was a decent one all told, one that tried to remove all options of failure however Mudhound kinda wished they'd been on the attacking group instead of the distraction, even if they excelled in being loud and distracting. So even as they nodded, accepting the task they stuck their tongue out at the deputy and blew a loud wet raspberry at him before promptly turning their tail and focusing on the patrol members.

"Alrighty Carrioncaller Eggbite and Vivivi youre with me! Lets all group up and plan what we're doing, we gotta keep sharp and serious like Bumble-sis said because being the distraction this thing is gonna focus on us!

Anyone got any ideas? I was thinking we throw a lotta rocks and stuff at it and maybe the faster cats yell at it and play keep away trying to get it to chase them then bolt before it can. But honestly anything can work so anyone got any ideas?"

@Starfall @Neptune. @Ladiebugg @vellichor