View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2018, 05:41 AM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Monsterclan (REDO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphmau plushie View Post

"cheshire" he greeted back. he looked around camp to see if anyone else was up before looking up at her. "how have you been doing in the clan?" he asked her casually
Adder awoke from her sleep and stood up groggily. The day felt cold and the slight breeze told her the weather was probably going to rain in a couple days. Her paws thudded against the hard-packed earth and she could hear the whispered mews of cats talking, Chesire and Hailscare. Adder padded over to Hailscare. Her wings dropped as she went and her snake slithered ahead, silently directing her to the cat. It wasn't too long ago that she had lost her sight and she was still getting used to the total darkness that continued to envelope the world. She finally reached Hailscare and dipped her head in respect, her voice rasped as she said, "Hello, Hailscare. Is there anything needed to be done today?" Her voice held an undertone of danger to it. The rasping sound disguising the violence that could be contained in her words. She sat down and wrapped her long, white, snake-like tail around her feet. The feathers facing away from her. As Adder waited for Hailscare's response she went through her memories. Saw her father beating her mother, his claws unsheathed and violently ripping into her fur, blood spraying everywhere. She saw her own fangs, plunging into her father's throat. She saw her brother, staring at her with a shocked expression before fleeing. She never saw him again until the one night when she lost her other eye to his claws.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.