View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2017, 09:02 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Chains of insanity (private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Shs nods slowly “ .... your problem is my problem. Raven I’ve fallen in love with you and only you and that means I’m perfectly willing to die for you. I’ve already gained enough scars just to get here and I’m than willing to get more..... but I know someone who can help. He’s a much better tamer than I and Is a very powerful guy however... he’s a bit how to say sassy in a way..” she says with a soft smile “ he can help us”
Raven looked down and grunted she didn't like the thought of sliver being...killed by her. She backed up and looked at her in the eye her own showing unease and a bit of fear " what if he cant. I don't want you being hurt more " she said " what if I do hurt you? I'm pretty sure most people won't mind killing me instead of helping me " she said a bit quickly . Her head started pounding again she winced and almost fell to her knees

anger - and you will hurt her so might as well do it now . You thought we left you? Ha! You can't escape Destiny raven!
Insanity - tic tock says the clock! C'mon rae rae! Times running out hahahahaha

Raven growled she shook her head a few times and hissed in pain.She opened her eyes and instead of the normal blue they were dark red. They looked a bit insane . She wasn't in her demonic form no. But when she is being controlled by her other self her eyes are dark red instead of blue. She grinned and looked at sliver . @Sasukewolf (madness)

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 29th, 2017 at 09:55 AM.