Thread: StarClan Camp
View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2016, 10:55 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Hazelpaw didn't look up at first when Nightpelt had made her way over to him. As soon as she spoke though he immediately remembered his mother's voice from when he had last met her during the flood. It was the most recent, and apparently the last memory that he would have of her. He would never forget his ithers warm embrace, even if it was the first time he had felt it. He had spent his life daydreaming of the days when he would be a warrior and he could meet Ravenstorm in a thunderclan everyday. He knew better than to do it as a kit or an apprentice, which is why he had made that plan for them.that was what he had dreamed of as a kit. He wanted to mend the bond between his Windclan father and Thunderclan mother and experience some good times he could cherish with her, but know he had been killed, and all his dreams had been crushed. He removed his paw from the hairless scar on his throat and turned to look at the she cat.Nightpelt reminded him of his mother, but was younger than Ravenstorm. He sighed at the gentle contact with her and bowed his head. "I know she will, but we were....we were going to spend time with each other once I became a warrior. And then the fires broke out and I-I went out to find her in Thinderclan when I saw the flaming forest. Then I was burned and Gorseleap...Gorseleap was going to help me, but then he attacked and...." He trailed off, again touching the new scar that ran diagonally across his neck. "All I wanted was to get to know her better, and now I'll never see her again." He sighed
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~