Thread: StarClan Camp
View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2016, 09:57 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Hazelpaw awoke, lying sprawled across the camp ground. He blinked his hazel tinted eyes in confusion. W-what? Where am I? He thought lifting his head. He gazed around, trying to remember if he had been here before. Not remembering anything he stood up slowly, continuing to gaze around in bewilderment. He saw a group of cats not too far away, and noticed they looked...different. It took the apprentice a moment to realize what was wrong. His eyes flitted fearfully over the stars that dappled the pelts of the cats around him. He then, unwillingly looked down at his own white and brown pelt, that was now dappled with the same stars like the others. "Oh no, oh Starclan, why?" he asked to his ancestors. Then it dawned on him, he was Starclan. Stunned and afraid, he stumbled over to the edge of the clearing and laid down. He sat there, silent tears rolling down his face as he remembered the details of his death. He touched one of his forepaws to the place where Gorseleap's claws had slid through his throat; there was a hairless scar there now. As the tears rolled down his short white nose, he remembered the promise he had made to his mother. 'I'll come back when I'm a warrior. Then we can catch up and be like the mother and son we should have been.'
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~