View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2017, 05:52 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang watched as another spasm of pain gripped the little cat, keeping still as he listened and thought about what she was saying. It certainly wasn’t unheard of for a younger cat to be more sensitive to prey that had set on the pile too long than an older cat, but if her mother gave her the mouse she would have smelled the tang of prey turning to crowfood, right? Then again queens could get tired from all their kits’ shenanigans and miss the smell too, especially if it was just spoiled enough to affect a kit but not a queen. “It could be that Swanheart’s stomach was just a little stronger than yours. She’s a fully grown cat after all.” Shinefang moved to his herb stores and pulled out a pawful if dried yarrow flowers. “This will get it out of your belly. But it will make you feel sick for just a minute. Shinefang set the flowers in a pile and set a small layer of moss pulled from his nest beside it. “Go ahead and eat the flowers. Just do me a favor and aim for the moss.”
Purekit nodded, "Okay," she meowed. "Swanheart is a lot older than me." The female twitched her tail, wondering whether she should stand up and follow the tom cat as he padded back into his herb stores. Purekit stood up upon making up her mind. But, before she could move a paw step, the medicine cat had already reappeared, carrying a small bundle of herbs in his mouth. Plopping back on her silver furred haunches, the she-cat listened to his instruction. This will get it out of your belly. But it will make you feel sick for just a minute. Just for a minute? Well, if she felt better afterwards, the herbs would be worth it. Nodding to Shinefang, Purekit dipped her small head and lapped up the herbs obediently. Before the young kit had time to ponder the bitter taste, her stomach gave a ginormous heave and the contents of her belly were suddenly infront of her on the moss lying on her sandy floor of the den. Although the stuff was now out of her, Purekit didn't feel all that much better. "It still feels bad." She whispered, hoping the tom knew what to do. She hated these stomach pains, and wished they owuld go away forever.

Last edited by Undercover; November 26th, 2017 at 05:52 PM.