View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 02:13 PM

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He purrs happily when he saw them come out. “ hello mi amor” he purrs as he looks at shadow “ and what’s this? I said bring shadow yet all I see is a warrior. Are you playing tricks on me love?” He teases warmly. Hades may be a killer, a rouge only built on pain and suffering yet. He found himself giving in to a little emotion called love and he truly didn’t want to lose it. Shadow despite not being his own was like a daughter to him, and he would gladly lay down his life for her and every love he has. Now he was just excited to finally teach shadow something along with his love Cress, he purrs proudly as he begins to step forward and lean down a bit licking the kits nose “ ahh never mind now that I get a closer look on this brave warrior I see little shadow!” He says playfully as he begins to lay down in front of her patting her nose a bit with his tail. “ now than little one, ready to hunt with me and your new friends of course with your beautiful mother as well.” He Says standing up nuzzling Cress a bit as he stands by her.
@Mystical @Spiral Whirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
huffing dramatically, osirus climbed up a tree once he got to the hunting area. his eyes glimmered mischievously, tail flicking. pressing himself down, he hid within the dark branches and simply waited. heartbeats passed and he hrew increasingly agitated, nostrils flaring. stupid relationships. always keeping everybody behind. i couldn't care less about having a mate. it's all a waste of worthless time! osirus's eyes rolled before they closed, annoyance seeping through him. love is such a vile thing. a dark chuckle was breathed from him. if i had the power, i would tear apart every single little felines' hearts, leaving them hopeless and begging for mercy.
but i would give them none.
Cress chuckled and nudged Hades. "Perhaps we should head off without the compliments, darling." She said casually, watching Shadow jump up and down with excitement.

"I'm gonna catch the most mouse-es!" Shadow declared, much to Cress' chagrin. The molly had been trying to teach Shadow proper grammar but it wasn't working as well as she hoped. "And Imma give the biggest one to Osirus cause he's cooler than you two." She stuck her tongue out at Cress and Hades teasingly before bounding off into the territory, Cress close behind.