Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2024, 11:38 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: The Starcave

Magpiewisp
Ancient RC Medicine Cat || Dark Forest

@taillow (To read) ; @poppy
(Lmk if you want me to change any of this /w\ )

Whenever the molly decided to touch the stone, she was blessed with the grace of the stars for only a fraction of a second before being plunged into a thick, sewer like water. Algae and moss seemingly intermingled within it. Head dunked it felt as though something along the lines of kelp was wrapping itself around her and dragging her further and further into the depths.

When she was rudely slapped into the Bog, the blackish grey water splashing everywhere. Instead of stars, she was met with nothing more than waves and waves of fog, along with faint glimmering of red in the area around her. Enticing, is what they wanted to come across as, those red berries. Although directly in front were, instead, two icy blue berries. No. Eyes. The body abstracted by the fog for a mere few moments before he'd decided he'd make himself known.

Magpiewisp was standing within the Bog, only a few pawlengths from Birdsnow. His tail lashing back and fourth, and yet it didn't seem as though he was splashing any of the murky water. Frost decorating the tips of his whiskers as an angered expression adorns his face. "A sad excuse of a RiverClanner who hadn't become a Warrior until they were well within their 20 Moons." a spit as he takes a step closer. "It takes quite the Gall to waltz into the Cave believing you'd be granted lives or even be considered for a life. My Clan has been nothing but letdown after letdown. Pathetic enough that even a Beetle could squash you and you all would do nothing more than drift away. Fortune neglects you, and you take that neglect willingly." a pause. The tuxedo mix is now nothing more than a pawstep away from Birdsnow.

"So. Tell me. What is it you've planned on doing. What is your goal, your predesessor was a pathetic excuse, and I promised that one I'd rip her throat out of her back and decorate her spine with her own teeth if she'd failed. You must convince me you're worth keeping alive, no lives, before I simply decide to kill you and have whoever pathetic idiot who's chosen next come up and have the same fate." a test.

"The star's won't reach you here, so speak."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us