Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: March Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

White tipped paws padded out of Shadowclan camp, freckled pelt was pressed a whiskers length away from his mentors fluffy grey one, to anyone looking it would appear to be nothing more than an diligent apprentice leading their blind mentor - but, alas, it was a charade as Mossfreckle now knew that Lostspark’s milky amber hues could see once more. Pelt prickled with anxiety as he followed Dawnstar through their territory, past the borders, and to the Seastones, his starry mind was reeling as his paws sunk into the sandy soils so unlike those of his home and he was ever more greatful for warm and comforting presence of Lostspark by his side - the grey former enforcer had once intimidated him, freckled pelt would prickle and his heart would be ripped to shreds by insecurity but as the moon progressed they had fallen into a comfortable bond. Mossy hues watched momentarily as Dawnstar took her place silently next to Bumblestar then flicked them back to Lostspark as he quickly followed - well “led” - her to the seating place she had chosen. Once his mentor sat, Mossfreckle took up a relaxed position next to her, lanky body laid out in the sand appearing unbothered and nonchalant, however, oriental shaped ears reminded perked and mossy hues flitted around the gathering felines taking in every minute detail he could - this gathering was fundamentally different then the others, no longer was he Mosspaw the apprentice or Mossfreckle the Shadowclan warrior, he was now the medicine cat apprentice of his clan and he intended to maintain the air of dignity and honour that was expected of him… focus, focus, focus, focus… become a calm chanted reminder in his head as his gaze fixated on anything it could find purchase on and his ears filled with snippets of words from the conversations that began to pick up with each passing moment.

{ @Rose ~ Lostspark }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; March 8th, 2024 at 01:51 PM.