Thread: Sanos mad house
View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 09:28 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Sanos mad house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sano ears picked up “ oh! Lilac!!” He purrs happily as he begins to walk up towards her showing.. that he was covered in blood once again. Yet he smiles so happily “ I didn’t think you were coming I would’ve have cleaned up if you were!! Oh... hello!” He purrs happily seeing her as he begins out of pure habit to rub his head against her “ again sorry for getting your beautiful plet messy but I can’t help it! “ he says purring happily.
Lilac tried not to cringe as the reek of blood washed over her. She smiled weakly at Sano. “Hi Sano,” She stifled a purr. He bopped his head against hers, and she smiled. She should have just gone hunting. “Sano...” she started carefully. “What happened?” She looked pointedly at his normally clean pelt. It was drenched in blood, worse it was warm. That means it was fresh. She narrowed her reddish eyes, and raised an eyebrow questioningly. Yet, she couldn’t help but understand. He was so tragic, she should atleast try to help him.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!