View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 09:20 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Sanos mad house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple View Post
Sorry, forgot to reply ;3))

Lilac sniffed the reek of garbage and something... nasty, as she sat up. She looked up at the lost apartment. The windows were cracked and yellowed, and the whole place stank like mildew and blood. Maybe I’ll visit Sano today, She though, grimacing at the thought. She thought he liked her, but she thought he was a bit... crazy. Either way, she would need to say hello sometime. She parted through the scratchy branches of the shrubbery, and pad across the gravel slowly. Her white fur swayed a bit, as a small breeze hit her side, and her reddish blue eyes blinked rapidly. She a bit hated being Albino, and she got weird stares wherever she went. Just because her eyes were a bit red changed her from ‘regular white shecat’ to ‘creepy red eyed demon’. But, it made Sano be a bit nicer to her. The reason why? She had no idea. Lilac jogged up the concrete steps, her long tail flicking in anticipation. “Sano?” She breathed into the dark apartment. Maybe he wasn’t here today.

@Broken Madness
Sano ears picked up “ oh! Lilac!!” He purrs happily as he begins to walk up towards her showing.. that he was covered in blood once again. Yet he smiles so happily “ I didn’t think you were coming I would’ve have cleaned up if you were!! Oh... hello!” He purrs happily seeing her as he begins out of pure habit to rub his head against her “ again sorry for getting your beautiful plet messy but I can’t help it! “ he says purring happily.