View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 10:54 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Gorsepaw playfully stuck her tongue out at the old cat as he commented on how much she had to say all the time. "Sure!" she smiled, more eager to do it now she was in a better mood. I think we've become pretty good friends over these few days... her mind then went to the kitting queens the sticks were for. Oh I defineatly wanna be a queen! I'd love to be a mother and have lots of little warriors running around at my paws...but for now, I'd better make sure I keep all my paws... The apprentice thought, smirking.
The brown tabby padded over to the pile and picked up a stick from the very top. She started ripping at the bark with her claws, trying to make little openings, then peeled the rest off with her teeth.
(Brief time skip)
The next morning, Shinefang choked down his morning willowbark, then stiffly hobbled over to Gorsepaw in her nest. He gave her a rough shove with his paw to wake he. "Time to check your tail," he muttered bluntly. Shinefang was at his grumpiest in the mornings. It took time for the willowbark to ease the pain in his joints, and the colder it got, the worse the pain was in the morning. Outside his den, he could see the sparkle of frost coating the clearing floor. He groaned. This would be a bad pain day.