View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2018, 04:19 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang lowered himself to the floor of the medicine den, just beside an empty nest. "Off you go now, nice and easy," he said, letting the apprentice know that she should get settled. As she was climbing off of him, he mentally walked through the steps of how to treat her leg. He would have to set it first, he knew. He'd seen cats get treated for broken limbs before. He knew that part would hurt. A lot.

Just then, he saw another tom walking in and cursed under his breath. "Mousedung, another patient," he griped. And to think, whne he left his life as a warrior, he thought being a medicine cat would be less work. Then the tome entered and he got a more clear look. It was Coldwind. Steampaw's father. Double mousedung! A parent. Even worse! He could practically hear the whining already. Help my daughter, Shinefang! She's hurting Shinefang! Are you sure you should be doing this and that, Shinefang? As if he weren't already in a bad mood. "She broke it. My first clue was that legs don't generally bend that way," Shinefang said, answering the father's question before the daughter could. With the apprentice off of him, he went to the corner of the den where he kept sticks, recently stripped of bark, courtesy of Gorsepaw. He grabbed three in his teeth, and padded over to lay them next to the apprentice. "I'm going to have to reset her leg. It's going to be painful but it has to be done if she ever wants to use that leg again," he said bluntly to both cats before disappearing again to his herb wall to grab a packet of poppy seeds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Streampaw settled down, starring at her father who had walked in. "I was trying to catch a squirrel and I lost my balance and fell on my leg." She meowed to Coldwind. The apprentice looked at Shinefang, ready for any pain that came through her leg, so that it would get fixed. She didn't want to never walk again, so she stayed calm and let the medicine cat do his job.
@Swiftheart.
"You should have been more carefull." Coldwind said bluntly.The gray Tom didn't sit down,wanting to be able to move if Shinefang needed more room.He wasn't that interested in the medicine den,even though he had only been here once or twice.'Still no mentor.'
"Wasn't your mentor there?Why didn't they stop you from falling?" Coldwind asked after a few heartbeats,wanting to get an answer to the question so he could determine if this was there fault or not.If it was,he would be sure they knew it was,and that they learned to watch there apprintices better.

(Didn't know what to really write.)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord