View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2018, 04:52 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Skyboulder

@Boba Fett

With a small stretch beforehand Grousestar found himself leaping up onto the Skyboulder with a smile on his muzzle yet again. Doing ceremonies always made him happy, it helped to remind him of the joys of being a leader. It wasn't always about making tough decisions, of what territory to claim, of who to pick as your allies. Most of the time, it was times like this. When you could watch your clan grow, watch it thrive, and announce it for all of the territory to behold. You got to see the happiness that filled with nearly each and every cat that approached the boulder when their name was called. It was beautiful and he wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.
Clearing his throat, he would yowl the familiar words to call the clan together.
"Cats of Skyclan will you please meet beneath the Skyboulder for a clan meeting!"
Standing there proudly, the Skyclan leader waited until a good majority of the clan had gathered before continuing on to call out the name of the kit to be apprenticed today.
"A young cat has reached the age of 6 moons and is ready to begin their apprentice training and receive their mentor. So Thornkit, will you please step forward?" He purred out, looking for the young male kit who's name he had called.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?