View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2018, 02:24 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Skyboulder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Goldenpaw smiled and padded forward with her head held high. She had waited for this day to come. Finally, she was about to receive her warrior name. The young cat pricked her ears and gazed up at her leader. As she waited for the ceremony to resume, she went though a list of warrior names. Goldenswirl, nah. Goldencloud? Eh, maybe. Goldenfeather, hm. Goldenmist, Goldenflower, Goldenpetal, Golden- Her thoughts were interrupted by a sneeze.
Goldenpaw shuffled her paws in embarrassment as she continued the list of names. Goldensneeze, heh. Golden... Goldenwing, Goldenbranch, Goldentail, Goldenwhisker, Goldenfur... The apprentice continued listing off names. Yes, she was still listening...
Barely.

[Oof, writers block]
It didn't take very long for Grousestar to spot the young she-cat as she stepped forward, head held high. She had a distant look in her gaze, but he simply assumed it was because of her excitement. She was likely swimming in it at the moment, so much so that she was distancing herself from reality! Regardless, he would let lose a quiet chuckle. He already had the perfect name for her. Now was the time to start the ceremony.
"I, Grousestar, leader of Skyclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn."
There was a pause as he turned his gaze from looking to the skies, to look at the young she-cat to ask the single question that would decide whether she would become a warrior or not.
"Goldenpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
There was a moments pause as he awaited her answer before he would finish her ceremony by giving her her warrior name.
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Goldenpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Goldenheart.
Starclan honors you for your kindness and honesty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan.
"
With a bright grin, he would allow for the whole clan to cheer for the young she-cat, shouting her new name to Starclan itself, before he would draw the clan meeting to a close.
"That will conclude this clan meeting!" And with that, he would take his leave, leaping from the boulder and making his way back to his own den.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?