View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2018, 08:31 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Skyboulder

@Flameleaf

Finally he could get back to his duties as leader, no longer was he stuck in the medicine cats den due to his illness. It felt good to be back, climbing to the top of the Skyboulder, looking down upon his clan for just a moment before he called them together. It was a reminder of why he loved being leader. Not because of the power, but because he could see the clan grow, see it thrive. With a warm smile on his countenance, Grousestar would yowl out his familiar call for the clan,
"Cats of Skyclan will you please meet beneath the Skyboulder for a clan meeting!"
As naturally as ever, he would wait a few given moments for the cats of the clan to gather there beneath him. There was a ceremony to be had today, a young cat has finally reached the stage in her life that she could receive her warrior name. Once he had seen the clan gather, he would continue on with the ceremony.
"A young cat has finished their apprentice training and is ready to become a warrior. So Goldenpaw, if you could please step forward, we will begin your warrior ceremony."
Now was the time he would wait for the young cat to step forward as their name was called, his emerald gaze searching for any movement towards the front of the crowd, his warm smile never faltering and his patience unending.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?