View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 06:07 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Skyboulder

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

As he heard the call of the leader, the ginger tomkits ears perked up from where he stood next to the nursery, his paw frozen in midair, completely forgetting about the leaf he had been playing around with. Turning sharply on his paws, Blazekit made his way towards the Skyrock, his fluffy auburn tail waving around in the air behind him. He squeezed through older cat's legs, ducked under bellies, and stepped over paws until he reached the front of the group. He was still small compared to the other cats in Skyclan, even though he was a pretty largley built tom.
As he focused his olive gaze on Grousestar, Blazekit's eyes widened a bit when he heard his name. But he had expected his ceremony coming any day now. The auburn tom had been counting down the moons and weeks ever since he had been old enough to know what becoming an apprentice meant.
So with his head held high, Blazekit proudly strode away from the throng of cats, stepping away from the cries of pelts into his own little spotlight. Something he had been waiting to do for moons, be singled out from the rest of the kits in the nursery. Even his sisters. Blazekit waited for Grousestar to continue, his mind whirring with thoossinilities of who could become his mentor. He hoped that they would be fun and entergetic, and stick up for him when he got into trouble. Blazekit wanted the perfect mentor. And he just hoped Grousestar knew that.

@RedHead

Luckily enough it didn't seem to take too long before he could spot the auburn kit, soon to be apprentice, making his way through the thick crowd to reach a spot that would put all eyes on him. Smiling warmly as he saw the proud look on the young tom's face, he knew that he had picked the perfect mentor alright.
"Blazekit, you have reached the age of six moons and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Blazepaw. Your mentor will be Auroraflame { @Empress Of Evil }. I hope Auroraflame passes down all she knows onto you."
Pausing to clear his throat, he would then turn his attention to his deputy, who was now also a mentor, that same warm smile placed on his muzzle as he met her gaze.
"Auroraflame you are ready to take on an apprentice of your own. You will be the mentor of Blazepaw and I hope that you pass down all of your knowledge onto him."

Giving time for the clan to cheer the names of the new apprentice and mentor into the sky for all of Starclan to hear, he would then draw the clan meeting to a close.
"That will conclude this clan meeting!"
Promptly afterwards he would make his way down from the boulder and return to his den.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?