View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2017, 08:23 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Skyboulder

@RedHead

The familiar brown tabby of Skyclan climbed his way back up onto the boulder now as he prepared himself for the sole ceremony he would be performing today. A kit was ready to be apprenticed and already he knew exactly who he would be assigning as mentor. So without any further hesitation, Grousestar yowled out for his clan to gather.
"Cats of Skyclan will you please meet beneath the Skyboulder for a clan meeting!"

As was usual for him, he would wait for a moment, to let his cats gather, before continuing on with naming who it was that would be receiving their apprentice name and mentor.
"Today we have a kit that has reached the age of 6 moons and is ready to receive their apprentice name and mentor. Blazekit, will you please step forward so that we can begin your ceremony?"

Ears perked up, the tom scanned the crowd, waiting for the kit to approach the boulder whether it be trudging or bouncing; though he hoped it was the later. He believed every kit should be excited for their apprenticeship instead of dreading it, and it really did warm his heart to see the youngsters so excited to serve their clan. Regardless of how the young cat approached though, he waited until they were within sight so that he could continue on.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?