View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 08:20 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Mistwing padded silently behind Snowstar's entourage, feeling indifferent to the tensions of her clan mates. Mistwing's silver pelt glowed ever so slightly in the tiny amount of moonlight that filtered it's ways through churning clouds. As Mistwing walked, she unsheathed her claws every few steps, sinking them into the cold earth, and wrenching them out with a dull tug. As she glanced around at her clanmates, she couldn't help but wonder what kind of anticipation they felt? Would they want a fight if Shadowclan started one, to avenge the lives they lost in the earlier fight, or had they learned from those mistakes. Even though Thunderclan had been victorious, their unrest was obvious. @Owl

Leopardpaw trotted along at the rear of the throng of cats. This wasn't her first gathering, nor would it be her last in her life, but lost in her own mind, she thought this could hopefully be her last gathering as an apprentice. Leopardpaw made that vow to herself, next time she came she would absolutely be a warrior by them. (Open)
Rowanblaze padded beside Mistwing, he walked close enough that their pelts brushed. He nosed her ear, "Are you okay?" He asked, concern laced his deep voice. The russet furred tom stared at her with worried green eyes. He, too, could feel tensions rising as they approached the spot where Thunder met Shadow. If there was one Clan he despised most, it was ShadowClan. ShadowClan cats had an attitude about them and were always like vipers, spitting remarks towards other clans and talking about them. His ears flicked, suddenly his eyes grew hard, serious. If a fight were to break out tonight, he'd defend Mistwing with his life for sure. He wouldn't think twice about protecting the feline he cared most about.

@Madness

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; February 18th, 2018 at 12:51 AM.