20 moons(Can change)
Female
Clan-
ThunderClan
Role Wanted-
Love interest 2/Mate 1
Personality-
Playful
Fond of games and amusement; lighthearted.
Flirty
Suggesting or expressing a playful attraction.
Dedicated

Devoted to a task or purpose; having single-minded loyalty or integrity.
Caring
Displaying kindness and concern for others.
Intelligent
Having or showing intelligence, especially of a high level.
Roleplay Sample-
Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post
She shrugged indifferently, "The birds that frequent my nest are rather easy prey." Essie said, her tail tip twitching as she thought of the past prey she had captured. She listened with great interest as he recalled his travels, "I must say travel does intrigue me." She admitted. Her yellow gaze fell upon him as he commented on how he thought himself uninteresting, "I think you're very interesting." She said earnestly, her eyes ablaze with passion. Her ears twitched as he inquired about her, "Well, I haven't yet." She said, "Though I've always fancied myself going off on great adventures, seeing the wide open spaces, and all else life has to offer." She said wistfully, "Yes... I'd love to. But I'm afraid I can't leave my housefolk, they've cared far too much for me to simply abandon them. For very long anyway." Essie said with great conviction. "I'd have to be tempted with something greater than simply travel to leave them." She said intensely, "Perhaps if I had the correct traveling partner." She purred, shuffling her paws.

Other-
If the RP example is confusing, it's because it's one side of a conversation.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; November 13th, 2017 at 10:20 PM.