View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2018, 06:07 AM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Darkpaw let out a chuckle towards Alderpaw. "And she's serious too." laughed Darkpaw. He knew his siter like the back of his paw and he was the kind of cat that would not get on Emberpaw's Bad side, especially since he was already getting bullied anyway.

Alderpaw looked at Darkpaw, sticking his tongue out at his friend. "I have a sister to, but I can't stand her. I love her, but I just can't show it." meowed Alderpaw, having the experience of having a sister.
"I'd say we could be brother and sister too, Alderpaw," Emberpaw teased, "but I know for a fact I'm not part mouse, so it would just be too unbelievable." She dropped into a playful crouch and wondered amusedly if she jumped on Alderpaw, would Darkpaw help her or defend his friend? She intended to find out. She cast a quick glance over at Ashnose and saw a glimpse of silver fur against his dark grey pelt, he was speaking to a kit. Much to her dismay, she felt her heart soften at that image and swivelled her ears towards them in an attempt to eavesdrop, forgetting almost entirely about the playfight she had just instigated.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.