Old March 8th, 2021, 09:48 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: March Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletcher View Post
Bouncepaw

Bouncepaw practically tumbled after Dawnstar as she led the clan towards the Seastones- he didn't get to go to the last gathering, and was excited to finally meet some cats from Thunderclan and Riverclan! He only had met the other medicine cats at that point.

Or so he thought he'd be meeting the others tonight.

Naturally, as soon as he saw where Dawnstar was going, he made an effort to find a spot as far away as possible from her at the Seastones, and settled down on a small rock that was still warm from that day's sunlight.

[OPEN]

Hallowstep

The smokey grey tom slowly lurched into the area. As the moon had passed, he'd been eating less and less- his ribs were partially visible through his pale fur. Hallowstep's breathing was forceful, his eyes were sunken in, and glaring directly at Shadowclan's leader.

He'd never before had such vivid thoughts of sinking his teeth into another cat's throat. He was so, so hungry. So tired. So Ravenous.

Disgusting.

[OPEN]

Wolfstrike watched his weak-looking clamate lurch and shake, and noticed how starved he was. Walking over to him, Wolfstrike mewed. "I hate her as much as you do, and know you want to look strong, but I dont want you dying on us, so do you need any help?"
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~