View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 02:29 PM

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Hades chuckled a bit as he watches shadow, purring happily when he heard her however when he heard who he was going to give a mouse to. That tiny feeling called: fatherly protection kicked in. “ Cress what does she mean by that? Does she love osirus?!” He Says showing a bit of anger as he begins to look around seeing a tree nearby the place he believed would be best to hunt at. He yowls loudly “ Osirus! You have some explaining to do my friend!” He hisses loudly quickly walking towards the hunting area looking up at the tree “ I swear if you’re playing with my daughter. I’m going to tear you apart!” He hisses. Of course this was normal, the tom was very overprotective over his little shadow and he would overreact over the smallest thing nearly all the time. He just loved the little one and he didn’t want some tom stepping in and taking what’s his!
@tinyalienkid
I had to X3
Cress stared incredulously at Hades before shaking her head and following after Shadow who was giggling at her father's behavior. "Shadow, you have some explaining to do." She said sternly, falling into step with Shadow who continued laughing.

"Osirus is the best at hide and seek." Shadow explained. "He's hard to find and finds me easily. You and papa are awful at hide and seek!" She pounced on a leaf and tore at it. "Plus, he's funny." She finished.

"... Do you like him?"

"Huh? No!" Shadow stared at her mother in surprise. "He's like a big brother!"

"Oh. Okay. Good."