View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2023, 12:22 PM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Twilight Falls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabi View Post

after a coughing phase, the younger Apprentice nodded "Muushrooms right?... those are... those... weird... things..."

he thought to think... maybe those seedy dandelions? he shuffled slowly and wobbly over to a few and plucked one out. he wobbled around till he found some more...

he had no clue as to what a snowfurry was... 'uh these it?" he said with a mouth full of the stuff
Slightpoppy

The diluted calico padded over to Halfpaw, inspecting the flowers he had found. They looked kind of like a cloud on a stick. "Hm, maybe. I really don't know much about herbs gonna be honest with ya. They look like snow though.. and they're fuzzy" She answered him, not even trying to hide the fact that she had no idea what they looked like. "Y'know what, take them with you, just in case" She was sure the medicine cats could find some use for it, even if it wasn't snowfuzzies. Okay, they had collected the flowers.. or some kind of yellow flowers at least, hopefully the right ones. Now, they needed to get those mushrooms. The she-cat turned her head to the waterfall. "Let's see if we can find any mushrooms over there" She flicked her tail to the waterfall. It was probably more moisty there, and that's what mushrooms liked, right?

Slightpoppy walked over to the edge of the the pond whwre the water fall crashed down, shrugging as stains of water fell on her fur. Wait.. what was that? The she-cat squinted, it looked like there was some kind of hole in the wall behind the water fall. "Halfpaw! Come take a look at this" She shouted, waving her tail to him. She stepped closer, but quickly stepped back as water hit her face. Stars, how was she supposed to get through here? Slightpoppy really didn't want to get wet but, right now her curiosity was pulling her to explore whatever this was. The molly turned to Halfpaw. "There seemes to be something behind the water fall.. what do you say, wanna try to get through and explore it?"

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464