View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2016, 11:32 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Honestly, that would be a great idea for Russetswirl, if he hadn't been pondering how terrible Thornfrost really was within the past few weeks, and though saying she needed to lighten up was fine, but they most likely shouldn't be bothering her when the deputy had a large amount of supporters, and a lot of work to complete as well. "I don't exactly think that she's got a list of cats she dislikes, just that she gets annoyed really quickly. Maybe if you just give her some time by herself, she'll be able to get more friendly towards everyone." The tom suggested, his sleek pelt shining in the rays of sun which leaked in, warming up his fur peacefully as he got up from his nest, the tom's tail flicking in energy from his rest. "Hey, do you wanna go on patrol or something today? I'm ready to get up and do something, 'cause all this talk of being lazy's kinda getting be down."
Cloudrain was thinking of other ways to get Thornfrost to lighten up and relax when suddenly Russetswirl spoke up again. List of cats she get annoyed at? Isn't that like every cat?, Cloudrain thought, rather puzzled. She wasn't very close with Thornfrost so she wasn't very sure if that's how Thornfrost worked but that's how she saw her. As Russetswirl then asked if she wanted to go on patrol, dull thoughts of Thornfrost washed away and the idea of doing something fun came into mind. She did need to stretch her legs and have a bit of fun now that she thought of it. "Sure!", she replied energetically. "I don't mind what we do. Anything is great", Cloudrain then said. She would be happy to do anything, she just wanted to get up and about. Afterall, sitting in her nest all day wouldn't do her any good.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen