View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2016, 12:37 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"Don't worry, I'm working on it." Russetswirl laughed as he heard his friend talk about his sister, not exactly taking offense to the fact that she needed to lighten up- in fact, he agreed with it. She was surely responsible, though, but it was almost like his sister didn't care about those around her, whether it was him, her kits, or the few friends that she'd really made. Thornfrost wasn't exactly a friendly cat, but he'd never exactly given up on her, even if he knew she didn't care about him. He was convinced that he would be able to help her change, that maybe if she saw how many cats cared about her, that she'd care as well. "You don't have to be so cautious about your words, I don't think- she's a bit too serious, and that's a fact. It's okay, though- I don't really mind it."
Cloudrain laughed softly. "Well it's great that someone's trying", she remarked. She really did think that Thornfrost needed to just relax and have some fun once in a while. It really would do her some good. And do some good for the clan. I mean like, who wants a boring deputy? She doesn't seem the slightest bit bright!, Cloudrain thought. "Do you think I should try get Thornfrost to 'lighten up'?", Cloudrain asked Russetswirl, suddenly remembering he was still there. "I mean, it could be interesting! I could teach her to be fun!", Cloudrain thought. This was the dreamy side of her. The side that dreamt about things that could never happen. In this case, it was Thornfrost becoming bright. "Then maybe I could remove myself from her list of cats she doesn't like!", Cloudrain said, though she didn't realise how stupid that sounded.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen