View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2016, 12:12 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Cloudrain stretched, arching her back till it hurt a little. She yawned, her icy huesblinking away the final bits of sleep before turning he attention back to her best friend. She nodded in agreement, even though his tone was slightly joking it was quite true. I guess that's the price we pay when we sleep in, Cloudrain thought. "Yeah", Cloudrain then said as he spoke about Thonrfrost scolding cats. She to be truthful, didn't seem to like Thonrfrost ery much. She seemed too....dull and boring. "Thornfrost really just needs to....lighten up", Cloudrain said in a rather caustious voice. Looking at those who were taking a nap to make sure they weren't awake and listening. For all she knew, someone could be spying on them. If they reported Cloudrain for saying that Thornfrost needed to lighten up....she would be in a spot of bother. She wasn't exactly on Thornfrost's favourites list. She knew Russet and Thorn were siblings, though she could never understand how their personalities could be so different.
"Don't worry, I'm working on it." Russetswirl laughed as he heard his friend talk about his sister, not exactly taking offense to the fact that she needed to lighten up- in fact, he agreed with it. She was surely responsible, though, but it was almost like his sister didn't care about those around her, whether it was him, her kits, or the few friends that she'd really made. Thornfrost wasn't exactly a friendly cat, but he'd never exactly given up on her, even if he knew she didn't care about him. He was convinced that he would be able to help her change, that maybe if she saw how many cats cared about her, that she'd care as well. "You don't have to be so cautious about your words, I don't think- she's a bit too serious, and that's a fact. It's okay, though- I don't really mind it."