View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2016, 02:47 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Cloudrain's eyes opened fully as she heard a familiar voice nearby. She sat up in her nest, blinking away the sleep in her eyes like a newborn kit. She looked at the nest not far from hers, Russetswirl stood there. As he congratulated her for sleeping so late, she had to bite her lip to stop herself from laughing loudly, seeing there were 1 or 2 warriors taking a small nap. She straightened herself up and said, "Why thank you Russetswirl", bowing and blowing kisses to a fake crowd. "We really should receive trophies for being the latest waking up cats in the clan", Cloudrain joked. Cloudrain's icy blue hues quickly flickered to the den entrance, only to look back at Russetswirl as the sunlight hit her in surprise. I wonder how late it is, Cloudrain thought. She normally slept quite late unless she had patrol, she had never bothered to check how high the sun was when she woke up though.
Grimacing up towards the den entrance as sun streamed through the cracks of the den into his eyes, he turned back to his friend quickly as the sunlight warmed his fur slightly, at least one advantage to sleeping in- the other was of course, feeling well rested. "I bet they're gonna put one of us on the dawn patrol tomorrow to make up for it." The Chausie tom reasoned, though it was with a rather joking tone, and he'd been feeling a bit better recently from when he used to be a moping sadsack- he couldn't grieve all the time, could he? "An award would be nice, or at least not getting scolded by Thornfrost for sleeping through at least three of her patrol organizations, right? She's... not the nicest in the morning." In fact, his sister wasn't really the nicest in general, but now wasn't the time to rant meaninglessly about his family troubles to his best friend, especially since the two had just woken up from a long sleep.