View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2016, 03:47 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Honestly, Russetswirl was already done moping around by himself like a sadsack, his optimistic attitude having washed away most of his grief after a surprising trip to the territory. His dark brown eyes narrowed as he felt something move a few nests away, the rusting waking the tom up awkwardly as the Chausie sat up in his nest, blinking himself awake and stretching out his paws. Yawning loudly, he picked up one of his paws and rubbed it against his eyes sleepily as the warrior woke up, his eyes still feeling heavy as he let sunlight blink into them, trying to wake himself up as he stood up in his nest, stretching a bit more before looking beside him in curiosity. "-Oh, good morning, Cloudrain!" He mewed in surprise, grinning. "I didn't think anyone slept this late except me- congratulations."
Cloudrain's eyes opened fully as she heard a familiar voice nearby. She sat up in her nest, blinking away the sleep in her eyes like a newborn kit. She looked at the nest not far from hers, Russetswirl stood there. As he congratulated her for sleeping so late, she had to bite her lip to stop herself from laughing loudly, seeing there were 1 or 2 warriors taking a small nap. She straightened herself up and said, "Why thank you Russetswirl", bowing and blowing kisses to a fake crowd. "We really should receive trophies for being the latest waking up cats in the clan", Cloudrain joked. Cloudrain's icy blue hues quickly flickered to the den entrance, only to look back at Russetswirl as the sunlight hit her in surprise. I wonder how late it is, Cloudrain thought. She normally slept quite late unless she had patrol, she had never bothered to check how high the sun was when she woke up though.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; November 27th, 2016 at 05:46 AM.