Old November 27th, 2016, 03:37 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
@fenic!
Cloudrain lay asleep in her nest. Her belly rising up and down slowly as she slept. Daylight streaked through the den entrance. As the sun creeped higher and higher up in the sky, the sunlight started to reach Cloudrain's closed eyes. Feeling the heat of the sunlight, Cloudrain let out a small groan of annoyance. She wasn't a very big fan of waking up early when she wasn't ready. She buried her head deeper into her nest but quickly discovered this made it harder for her to breathe. She slowly lifted her head, her eyelids half closed. She was awake now and she knew she would be able to fall asleep again. Sighing, she moved so her chin rested on her paws, staring around the warriors den boredly.
Honestly, Russetswirl was already done moping around by himself like a sadsack, his optimistic attitude having washed away most of his grief after a surprising trip to the territory. His dark brown eyes narrowed as he felt something move a few nests away, the rusting waking the tom up awkwardly as the Chausie sat up in his nest, blinking himself awake and stretching out his paws. Yawning loudly, he picked up one of his paws and rubbed it against his eyes sleepily as the warrior woke up, his eyes still feeling heavy as he let sunlight blink into them, trying to wake himself up as he stood up in his nest, stretching a bit more before looking beside him in curiosity. "-Oh, good morning, Cloudrain!" He mewed in surprise, grinning. "I didn't think anyone slept this late except me- congratulations."