View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 11:37 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
¨you get used to it after awhile, i dont really smell them anymore,¨ they answered absently mindedly. they took a glance over to onionpaw, amber hues going into slits as they inspected his body from afar, a inspection to decide what herbs to use. they turned back to their herb wall, paws scuffling plants,¨sounds like a typical pride fight to me,¨ when training as a warrior it was common among apprentices. so prideful to be the best, dreaming of being the best warrior you could be. ¨describe your injuries to me, and while youre at it, clean them to prevent infection.¨

[thats okay !! dont feel stressed/pressured when replying, im very patient.)
they felt a squirm under their paw. they had spent enough time in the nursery with inspections to know what that meant. how ebonymist didnt know she was expecting kits was a mystery, but it was never to late. they placed their paw harder, just for reassurance, and was only met with a small squirm against it, movement. they pulled their paw away, not wanting to cause any discomfort to the warrior, or perhaps, queen. ¨you are carrying kits, ebonymist.¨ they mewed calmly. ¨im not sure how many to be exact at this stage, but none seem to be still or unmoving--which is good, considering youve just been in a battle. sometimes trauma can cause a still born.¨ speaking of injuries, they took a look at her eye again. it was clean now, and had stopped trickling blood a long time ago. they grew cold when seeing her eye was a more faded grey color, one you only see in blind cats. ¨can you see me from your injured eye,ebony?¨

¨you wont be dying at all, mouse brain.¨ daypaw snapped, applying the chewed up flowers to the toms wounds. they swore if this cat didnt remain still they would probably claw his ear off.
//
¨you know damn well your father wasnt in my reach when he was injured.¨ they mewed, amber eyes going into slits,¨you know he was pronounced dead before i could even learn his name.¨ there was no way daypaw couldve known about a cat bleeding to death if they werent notified. it pained them to know that they hadnt saved someone, but still, they would refused to be held accountable.
Elmpaw’s eye grew wide,” I won’t? Is this just your comfort so I won’t be fretting throughout death or is this the truth?” He asked he remained still. Daypaw probably is lying. They just want me to shut-up and quit panicking through my death. He twitched his ear to swat a fly away,” Sorry. I didn’t mean to move my ear.” He meowed appologetically.

Dawnpaw’s eyes narrowed as well,” Suuuuurrree....I’d bet anything you recieved a sign from Starclan that my father was dying in the territory, but you chose to ignore it and keep sorting herbs or dealing with small things like thorns. She flicked her tail angrily.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here