View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 11:09 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Tallwhisker laughed dryly at his comment, "No" he said simply resting his chin between his paws and releasing a heavy sigh of regret. "Even if she doesn't love me, I will always love her" said the Tom rearing his head to face goldenstar. "I just felt like you needed to know, if I didn't tell anyone I would burst" the Tom paused for a long moment "and I trust you" he said with an weakened smile, His blank expression a dry slate. He rally preloaded back into a more laid back position and nibbled ar the edges of the hares tummy. He wasn't that hungry, he had eaten today on a quick hunt with himself. And that was about it. "Anyways, it's my endured pain to carry I only thought sharing my pain with you would dampen it" he said with a slight smirk. He sat up and began licking at his belly fur cleaning out he white patches from the dust and Debre. Filling the awkward silence with something to do.
Goldenstar couldn't help but feel bad for the tom. Sure, he had Tall hadn’t exactly met each other the way most cats did, but he still felt bad. He didn’t know what Tall had done to deserve this, Sure, he could be a little mean at times, but that was still pretty cruel. He was thinking about talking to Echoskip anyways, but he wouldn’t if Tall didn’t want him to. ”Well, I’m glad you got that off your chest,” He said, Before suddenly settling into silence. This seemed to happen to him a lot, but he didn’t mind, taking a bite of the rabbit calmly.