View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 05:12 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Finally the Tom released a heavy sigh and laid down onto his belly. "You know echoskip, correct?" he curled his tail gently around his flank and closed his eyes for a long moment. It stung to think about it, the way she had broken his heart and cast it out in a thousand pieces for him to pick back up and fix. He studied the leader before him and felt a shiver of regret wash over him, was he truly nervous? Do I make him nervous. Another shiver shook the toms shoulders and he looked over his shoulder in disappointment. He tucked his paws beneath his chest, perhaps if I act like nothing's wrong he will... Become more relaxed? Finally tall whisker breathed out a heavy sigh and began to speak. "You wouldn't know but we had become mates, and I was blessed to know we were having kits when she told me..." he choked and bit his tongue, emotion was swelling up inside of him and he wanted nothing but to let it free. You can't cry in front of him. He finally swallowed and continued "she was gay and that I wasn't allowed to see the kits because... They were hers and her mates" he paused for a moment. Deflating as his pride left his body
Goldenstar was dead silent, realizing that if Tallwhisker was feeling this way, something must be bad. He nodded after he heard the other tom ask about Echoskip. Thinking back to it, he had talked to her, and he might have been the reason that she decided to break up with Tallwhisker. However, that didn’t currently matter to him. He was more focused on Tall, and what he had to say. He listened, his eyes slowly widening as the moments passed. That had been a little cruel of Echoskip, for sure. She might Have had her own reasons, but either way, it had been cruel. Now, that didn’t make sense, he couldn’t see kits? His kits, of all kits? He was silent after Tall had finished speaking, unsure of what to say. After taking a deep breath, he looked at Tall calmly. “Would you like me to speak to Echoskip?” he asked, wondering how he would word things. He could barely bear seeing Tall this way, his bi-colored eyes wide as he sat There.