View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2017, 09:18 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Onionpaw stiffened slightly. A frown crossed his jaw and he tipped his head to the side to get a better look at them, "right, I didn't mean you" onionpaw stated looking down at his paws nervously. He wasn't sure how he felt about them, they kinda scared him if he was being completely honest. There mustn't be anything wrong with the medicine cat it's just that onionpaw never... Liked herbs. He thoguth the practice of healing was helpful but it never seemed to make much sense. "It's just the herbs, how could you stand such a smell?" complained the Tom giving his chest a few delicate licks, You could call him high maintenance. He than looked back up at Daypaw and offered a smile, "lionpaw got really mad at me for winnning a fight" he meowed triumphantly, "than he just attacked"
¨you get used to it after awhile, i dont really smell them anymore,¨ they answered absently mindedly. they took a glance over to onionpaw, amber hues going into slits as they inspected his body from afar, a inspection to decide what herbs to use. they turned back to their herb wall, paws scuffling plants,¨sounds like a typical pride fight to me,¨ when training as a warrior it was common among apprentices. so prideful to be the best, dreaming of being the best warrior you could be. ¨describe your injuries to me, and while youre at it, clean them to prevent infection.¨
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Ebonymist flicked an ear in discomfort as Daypaw looked at her, unsure of what they were thinking. The molly relaxed slightly as Lostface comforted her, she shifted her gaze back to Daypaw as they moved closer and put the herbs down. With the non-binary feline looking at her stomach, Ebonymist's fur fluffed up once more with embarrassment, watching Daypaw carefully. Her attention was drawn by a subtle movement by Daypaw's eyes right before they knelt down and pressed their ear to her stomach gently, for reasons that Ebonymist couldn't comprehend at the moment.
"I'm going to feel around your stomach for a moment. I just want to be sure about something."
Ebonymist blinked in surprise as Daypaw uttered the words, tilting her head ever so slightly in curiosity and bewilderment. At first, Ebonymist didn't feel anything painful or uncomfortable as Daypaw placed their paw on her stomach, but as they pressed down Ebonymist squirmed in discomfort. It wasn't a stabbing pain, like having claws pressed into your flesh; but it was a dull, aching pain, like there was something pressing up heavily against you from the inside. Her eyes widened slightly with disbelief and shock as she felt something squirm a little underneath Daypaw's paw, her ears flattening against her head.
"Does this feel uncomfortable at all?"
Ebonymist nodded, one paw hesitantly raised over her stomach as well, wondering what would happen if she pressed down like Daypaw. Would she feel the thing, or things squirm as well? Or was it some weird medicine-cat thing? "Wh-What's going on?" She asked, her voice trembling.

(Sorry for the terrible quality, I'm not feeling too great.)
[thats okay !! dont feel stressed/pressured when replying, im very patient.)
they felt a squirm under their paw. they had spent enough time in the nursery with inspections to know what that meant. how ebonymist didnt know she was expecting kits was a mystery, but it was never to late. they placed their paw harder, just for reassurance, and was only met with a small squirm against it, movement. they pulled their paw away, not wanting to cause any discomfort to the warrior, or perhaps, queen. ¨you are carrying kits, ebonymist.¨ they mewed calmly. ¨im not sure how many to be exact at this stage, but none seem to be still or unmoving--which is good, considering youve just been in a battle. sometimes trauma can cause a still born.¨ speaking of injuries, they took a look at her eye again. it was clean now, and had stopped trickling blood a long time ago. they grew cold when seeing her eye was a more faded grey color, one you only see in blind cats. ¨can you see me from your injured eye,ebony?¨
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Elmpaw gave a whimper as Daypaw began to treat his wounds. He forced himself to hold still...,"I'll die faster from this than fasting to death!" He meowed

Dawnpaw glared at Daypaw and yelped yanking back as they pulled the thorn out,"Sheesh. Maybe I hate you because you killed my father!" She growled No, he was out in the territory alone and bled to death, Day-Girl should have been their.
¨you wont be dying at all, mouse brain.¨ daypaw snapped, applying the chewed up flowers to the toms wounds. they swore if this cat didnt remain still they would probably claw his ear off.
//
¨you know damn well your father wasnt in my reach when he was injured.¨ they mewed, amber eyes going into slits,¨you know he was pronounced dead before i could even learn his name.¨ there was no way daypaw couldve known about a cat bleeding to death if they werent notified. it pained them to know that they hadnt saved someone, but still, they would refused to be held accountable.