View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2017, 08:43 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
daypaw looked away from what they were doing and back towards the moolly, raising an eyebrow. they said nothing, instead dropping the herbs they had in their mouth and making their way towards the molly slowly. their gaze was now on her belly, laying down infront of her and laying their head in her tum. it was weird to not say what they were doing, by they wanted to be sure. their ear was pressed flatly against her soft fur. lifting up, they spoke,¨im going to feel around your stomach for a moment. i just want to be sure about something.¨ and with that, they placed a gentle paw on her stomach before pressing down slightly,¨does this feel uncomfortable at all?¨

this apprentice was being dramatic, it was cats like this that made them age years at a time in a matter of seconds. they sighed,¨its called poppy seed, and it makes the pain go away and for you to sleep, not simply die.¨ they replied, walking over with a stem with shriveled yellow flowers on it. it was all they had. ¨and i do know what the dusk syndicate is. i was at the gathering, you know.¨ they turned their head slightly, a large gash laid there. they hadnt had the chance to treat it at all because they were too busy taking care of others, though that wasnt new. ¨stay still while i apply this to your wounds. itll sooth it and prevent infection.¨
//
¨im not a boy either, thank you.¨ they mewed, rolling their eyes and walking over to the molly, inspecting her paw. ¨and my name is daypaw, i preferred to be called that. have some sort of respect instead of shoving your damn paw in my face.¨ they snapped. amber hues looked towards the injury. it didnt looked infected, but it would be soon with the more time it was taking to get it out. leaning forward, the grasped the thorn with their teeth.

stepping forward, they raised a brow,¨i dont like my name and the word ew stated in the same sentence.¨ they mewed, walking pasted the apprentice, voice muffled from the dry herbs in their mouth. they werent they best, but it was all shadowclan had at the time. they walked over to the herb wall, a wall that was just solid rock with herbs shoved in every crook and cranny. it was bare. daypaw sat infront of it and sighed, sitting down and dropping their herbs to the ground. their ear twitched in the apprentices direction,¨so what seems to be the problem?¨
Elmpaw gave a whimper as Daypaw began to treat his wounds. He forced himself to hold still...,"I'll die faster from this than fasting to death!" He meowed

Dawnpaw glared at Daypaw and yelped yanking back as they pulled the thorn out,"Sheesh. Maybe I hate you because you killed my father!" She growled No, he was out in the territory alone and bled to death, Day-Girl should have been their.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here