View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2019, 01:28 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan's Betrayal

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post

"actions speak louder than words, shardpaw. they're lying to you. a strong warrior isn't want you want to be. you want to be a good warrior. being a good warrior means you are not only physically advantaged, but mentally capable and emotionally strong. you, right now, are not being a good warrior, and the dark forest is why," flipheart responded, growling at the sight of the apprentice's unsheathing of claws. his claws, he realized, had also been sheathed. he quickly unsheathed them, getting his claws ready for battle. dark forest apprentices were always unpredictable, from what flipheart had seen, and he wasn't ready to take any more chances. giving a long speech was already dangerously risky, flipheart knew.
Shardpaw felt insulted by his speech. "B-but I am.. I'm fighting to show the clan how strong I can be!" She leapt at the tom, digging his claws into his back. "I- I- I'll be better and stronger than you. The Dark Forest will help us all, can't you see? We'll all die without them!" She remained in that position, forgetting this was in a battle. This just feels like a normal conversation.. She inhaled. "They're helping the clan..."

Character Site