View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2016, 11:38 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: SkyClan Skyrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{I don't mind at all }
Rainpebble flicked her ear and looked at her companion "i know, i'm just trying to keep thigs posative,especially with whats been happening lately." She whispered, her voice dripped with seriousness. The silver she cat licked her chest fur "oh! But it would be cool if someone got apprentinced, maybe i could be a mentor again." She purred as she turned her attention back to grouseflurry. Then rainpebble looked back at sycamorebranch "what do you think's happening?" She asked, curiosity danced in her silver orbs as she stared at the tom.
"Yes, that's true." The warrior nodded. He hadn't been a mentor before, although that seemed like a frightening experience. No, he definitelydidn't want to teach an apprentice... his heart clenched as he thought of the reason why. There probably isn't a ceremony today, and anyways, if there were, I wouldn't be a mentor. I'm not good enough for mentoring.
Sycamorebranch wasn't quite willing to share his thoughts aloud to Rainpebble, so he shrugged and talked about her next question. "Well, I guess... actually, I'm not sure." The tom looked up towards Grouseflurry- who was really Grousestar- and noticed the feline's slight anxiety.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::