View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphafury View Post
“I know! I know! I defaintly know not to do that again after what happened last time!” He squealed out whirling in circles as he rambled about his misadventure of accidentally stepping on a white queens tail a moon back to only get swatted around the head. He figured this was down to his heritage and the lack of clan cat blood in him or that he was just a loner in general even though he was too young to remember being one, after all some cats seemed to not approve of non clan cats joining clans and there for not approving of him. Well this is what he thought any ways. He still had silvermask though thankfully but he did wish for a play mate who was willing to play with him who wasn’t too young or too old.
Silvermask's green eyes traced Minnowkit's movement as he spun. Getting dizzy, she closed her eyes for a moment to steady herself. The queen took a breath, but said nothing as her kit rambled on. Claws tightened around the silver cat's heart. Too many cats looked at Minnowkit the wrong way. He was only a kit, not an apprentice or a warrior at the time he joined RiverClan. He'd done nothing wrong. If any cat were to be upset, they should have been upset with Silvermask of all cats. She was the cat to welcome Minnowkit to RiverClan and care for him after all. Minnowkit did not deserve any punishment for not being Clan-born. It wasn't his fault. He shouldn't ever have to suffer from any cat's ill actions towards him. "I fear that you will get used to such behaviors." The American Shorthair whispered under her breath. Looking up, she looked into her kit's eyes. "What games do you kits play nowadays?" She prodded.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic