Old December 11th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

@Mad-Hatter
@Edmia

Blazingstream looked over at Littleleaf with a friendly smile. "Of course. more cats are better." meowed the Riverclan tom. This is the first. Cat's usually ignore me, but this time its totally different. Blazingstream grabbed the trout back, taking another bite out of it after Cloudflight said she didn't want it. He finished it off before, cleaning the fish off his muzzle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmia View Post
Littleleaf smiled. “So, um I’m uh...Littleleaf in case you didn’t remember...” She said softly. Taking a bite of her squirrel, she waited for someone else to say something.
@Mad-Hatter
When Clouflight heard no one speaking, she decided to jump in. "So, tell me a little about yourselves. Both of you, I'm curious." She was slightly proud of herself for not speaking more than she needed to, and a bonus of kindness. Thay was always nice. She decided that she would always try to have conversations like this. Where everyone had an equal amount of time to speak. She nibbled a bit of her mouse, waiting for either cat to respond. She made a mental note to remember both of their names.