View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2020, 07:18 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Moonraven ]

Ah, terrific. Just what he wanted her to NOT ask.
He shifted on his paws with a heavy sigh. "Not sure if you remember this, but before I left SkyClan was attacked by Dark Forest trainees. I was part of them - at first. A friend calmed me down, helped me see that I was only being used. Then I helped her flee in order to protect her. If anyone had seen me switch sides, they would have killed her.
"We ran through the rain and sheltered in an old badger's den for the night. I was planning on taking her back in the morning, but when I woke up, she was gone. I tried to find her, but when nothing turned up, I just... left. I couldn't face going back to SkyClan after what I had done - it was a cowardly decision, I know - so I lived as a rogue until some Twolegs picked me up."

He coughed to clear his throat. It was uncomfortable enough to relive these memories without some WindClan leader staring him down.
"I tried to go back once, but by then RiverClan and SkyClan had merged and I didn't really want to be a part of half a Clan, you know? So I just returned to Twolegplace. Now, I'm looking to return to Clan life. I'm tired of running and hiding."
His paws brushed at a small white flower, and then he looked back up, blue-violet eyes shining apologetically. "I'm sorry to ramble - there's no great way to tell the short version of that story without dropping several important details."
Well, that had not even come close to what she had been assuming. So he had been a dark forest trainee, that was very interesting, she'd have to see if he recalled anything he learned training in the Dark Forest, anything WindClan could use to aid them in the fight for survival. As of late, they've been doing pretty well but she never knew when the next attack or threat would be showing. At this moment, ShadowClan was the only clan she was worried about. Pushing aside her idle thoughts, her whiskers drooped as she tried to figure out if it was worth taking him in. If something happened to WindClan would he run off and go hide out as kittypet?
It was rough deciding on cats with an existing background from a clan. She often put so much more thought into stuff like that. The other tom originally from ShadowClan... Skypaw, he was doing alright here. He hasn't done anything spectacular to improve what little trust she's placed in him, but he hasn't broken it yet either. After waving aside his apologies and contemplating it a little more, in the end she didn't have much to lose letting in another kittypet.
"Okay, Asterpaw, I'm willing to give you a chance," Twilightstar spoke after a long silence. "You want a second shot at a warrior name, WindClan will give it to you." She said in a decisive tone, "however if you turn you're back on my clan like you did SkyClan, I promise you that you won't get another chance like this." She'd gut him herself at the first sign of betrayal.
"Normally, I'd make you change your name, but since SkyClan is no more I'll allow you to keep it." Asterpaw could think of this as a gesture of goodwill maybe? If he screwed her clan over, no amount of sorries would save him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vessel View Post
@Moonraven

Sunheart had been traveling across Windclan territory for only a few hours when, oddly enough, he came across the exact cat whose camp he wanted to find.

Twilightstar!

The tom's pace quickened, as did his heart's.

Will she accept me into her clan?

What if she turns me away?

He shook his head.

Then there are two other clans to choose from. Get a grip, Sunsno- Sunheart.

He was still adjusting to his new name, but he was glad he'd changed it.

New home, new name...

Same heart.

He stopped within a few tail-lengths of the grayish she-cat.

"Hello? Twilightstar?"
Oh, goodie more strangers. This time it was another cat from a different clan? It took a few good sniffs for her to figure which clan. The scent was stale but got stronger as the moved closer. ThunderClan? At least it wasn't another ShadowClan cat.
"Who's asking?" She kept her hostility under wraps while her tail lashed behind her back. She was never certain about Clan cats aside from RiverClan who trespassed on her territory.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training