View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2018, 08:42 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Blazingstar made his way to the Breezerock, making his way to the top with ease. Since the war, the clan had been getting back together and healing. It was a ridiculous war, however, Blazingstar wanted to make a somewhat happier moment out of the situation. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, please gather here beneath the Breezerock for a clan meeting!" he yowled, before settling himself down and awaiting the clans arrival.

@Dust @Mad-Hatter @Celestial
Once there was enough felines around, Blazingstar began. "Owlkit and Softkit, you both have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Owlpaw and Softpaw! Your mentors will be Doefire and Applewhisker. I hope they will pass down all he/she knows on to you," he spoke before turning to the new mentors. "Doefire and Applewhisker, you two are ready to take on an apprentice. Doefire, you will be the mentor of Owlpaw, and Applewhisker, you will be the mentor of Softpaw. I expect you both to pass on all you know to these two young cats," he dipped his head to both pairs before moving on to the next ceremonies.

@Mad King @Rose Queen
"Cottonpuff, Rowanhawk," Blazingstar gestured both Rowanhawk and Cottonpuff forward before raising is head to the stars. His voice was loud and clear, performing a ceremony he rarely did. In fact, this was the first name change ceremony he'd done since becoming a leader. "Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the names from the cats you see before you, for it no longer stands for what they are. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give these cats a new name. From this moment on they will be known as Rowanfury and Cottonmoon, for their suffixes no longer describe who they are. Cottonmoon as matured much from her younger moons and Rowanfury wishes for a new start with a new name," he finished speaking before lowering his head to the two newly named warriors. He gave them both a warm smile before flicking his tail to end the meeting, from there Blazingstar leaped down from the Breezerock and went to continue whatever he was already doing that day.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 30th, 2018 at 12:54 PM. Reason: mentioned wrong person x.x