View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 03:14 AM
Rogue/Loner

My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: Travis's yard and the nearby forest (Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Megan brushed past her mate, trying to hurry up back to the yard before her legs gave out. The molly walked into the yard, moving over to her nest. Megan placed the kit inside the nest, curling up next to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Roxie realized she was falling behind and broke into a run. When she had caught up she sat near Travis and Megan. The she-cat figured that she was too close and scooted a little further away.
Once they got to the yard Travis put Drake down next to megan in her nest. we need to make sure that the kits are safe from harm and i have an idea how we can do it. Travis looks aroun the yard to see that everyone was present.
"Everyone, i have an announcement. " travis waited for everyone to either come closer and sit, ready to listen or at least bring their gaze to him to show they are listening. "So ive been thinking for a while about this and have desided to bring it up, i think it would be a good idea to start patrolling the surounding area. That way, we will know if a threat is nearby and can deal with it before it finds the yard. What do you all think about doing patrols from now on?" travis asked.
@Ennard
@Flameleaf
@DragonChaos
@russet
@Aleka

Last edited by darkblazingstar; November 19th, 2017 at 03:28 AM.