View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashy Sky View Post

Caramelblood just gave a laugh at this, watching the ThunderClan warrior struggle beneath him even though he had him pinned on his side. "Only weak cats believe in StarClan, and I'm not weak." they growled out with almost no real emotion, or at least no sympathy for the cat he was digging his sharp claws into. The WindClanner then dragged the claws of one paw down the side of the ThunderClanner that he let his weight keep pinning the the other cat down. The dragging of his claws down Hiddentlon's flank was deliberately slow and painful, dragged out in a way that would make anyone think Caramelblood was trying to torture the ThunderClan warrior he had pinned. Which, they were trying to do that. The WindClanner wanted his first real victims death to be bloody, painful, and horrendous. He wanted the StarClan worshiper to realize how weak he was; how he was horrible for having faith in StarClan. Once Caramel was done with dragging his claws down Hiddentalon's flank as far as he could, he picked up that one, now supposedly bloody, paw and placed it on the ThunderClanner's neck as to pin him down even more. "Now, we can do this the fun way or the hard way." he stated. Both ways were equally as horrendous as you'd think.
"You're weak minded though! Starclan gives strength to those in need, you'll learn that the hard way," he hissed again through clenched teeth before an almost unbearable went down his side. Hiddentalon yowled with defiance and tried twisting. Despite his efforts, the other warrior was simply too heavy for the position Hiddentalon was in currently. I just need an opening... he thought to himself. He could barely recall everything spoken simply because of the pain on his side. He knew if he didn't act now things were going to get much worse. Starclan please don't let this cat kill me now! he begged inwardly, attempting to twist again. He was hoping that by struggling, Caramelblood would lose their grip enough for him to make a move. Hiddentalon would not flee though. Not after hearing the things about Starclan spoken from this cat. He wouldn't allow another Dark Forest believer to thrive in the clans. It was a risk for another dark era and he couldn't allow it at all.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL