View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2017, 04:21 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
Heat went through her whole body stopping at her cheeks a wave of nervousness and embarrassment taking over her as he pressed his nose into her fur she just stared at her fri--Nightpaw she wasn't sure what else to call him now, she began to think about earlier when she was unsure about who he truly was to her it hadn't felt right to be just 'friends' or even best friends..that was it Love why hadn't she thought about it before?! everytime she felt awkward around him it was because of that! what should she say? she didn't know what to say..No. she did she just didn't know how.."I.." she had to! it was now or never! "I-I love you too!" she took a deep sigh of relief and closed her eyes relaxing a little.
As the word finally left the she-cat, Nightpaw's smile grew even wider than before, showing a small part of his fangs as he gazed down at her, his fluffy tail soon finding the tortoiseshell's, he pressed his nose against hers and nuzzled her. "S-So... Umm... Do you want to do anything in particular?" He asked, he whimpered as she closed her eyes, nudging her like an helpless kit, he wanted to see her eyes, he hated it when closed them, he thought she had something. "A-Are you okay Eclipsepaw?" The tom asked, placing his paw atop of hers.